The limited edition deluxe vinyl package includes the following features:
- Double-Sided Full-Color-Printed Protective Polybag Enclosure
- Unique hand-stamped halftone pattern on upper W in white ink on both sides
- Full Color Slipcase, featuring/containing:
- Silver-Foil Stamped Background
- Vivid Reproductions of 2 Full-Color Paintings by artist Jennifer J Jelenski
- 8 Die-Cut "Advent Calendar" Windows on Front Cover: The Lion of Los Feliz (containing numerous elements based on the lyrics of the title track). Open the windows to reveal pix of band members on inner jacket.
- Back Cover: The Golden Goddess, featuring:
- "Henna tattoo" album liner notes on Goddess' arms
- "Flaming orbs of inspiration" featuring the names of 348 of my many, many muses
- Signed & Numbered First Edition of 494
- Full Color Inner Jacket, featuring/containing:
- Close to 100 Post-It Note Single-Frame Comic Drawings by Ralph Duke
- Band Photography by Aimee O'Shea, taken at the site of the Old LA Zoo in Griffith Park
- Hand-Made Die-Cut Complete Alphabet (with two W's) in Clear Plastic Pouch (cardstock, paper, cardboard, etc, materials primarily drawn from personal belongings) unique to each copy, no two alike!
- Transparent Electric Blue Vinyl 180 gram 12" Disc, 42 Minutes @ 33 RPM
- 3x4" Official Vinyl Band Sticker (version #5 or newer)
- Hi-Quality Digital Format Download Card for all album tracks
- Custom Printed Glow-in-the-Dark Wrong Windows/Black Lodge Turntable Slipmat (Charge it up and spin it in the dark! The Glow is visible THROUGH the transparent blue vinyl!)
Buy direct from WW.rocks and get FREE SHIPPING within the United States!